Band Camp Information
PERCUSSION CAMP AND NEW BAND MEMBER ORIENTATION
Percussion Camp and New Band Member Orientation is scheduled beginning Monday, July 16, 2018 from 9:00am – 4:00pm. Percussion camp will end on Wednesday, July 18th at 12:00 noon.
*** The first Marching Wolves Booster Club meeting for parents will be Wednesday, July 18, 2018 at 7:00pm in the St. Paul’s Band Room.
BAND CAMP FOR ALL MARCHING WOLVES
Saint Paul’s Band Camp is scheduled beginning on Monday, July 23, 2018 and ending with a Meet the Band Performance and Social on Friday, July 27, 2018 at 6:00pm
- Band camp will be held Monday, July 23, through Friday, July 27, 2018.
Band – Monday-Thursday 9:00 AM-6:00 PM, Friday 8:00 AM–6:00 PM
Golden Blues – Monday-Thursday 9:00 AM-5:00 PM, Friday 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
- Participation/Parental Permission and Student Medical Information/Release Form must be turned in on the first day of Band Camp.
- Band Camp Fee is $150 for Band members. (New members will need to purchase a uniform hat – cost of $90.00, for a total of $240.00) Camp fee covers the costs of music instructors and band directors; food, snacks, beverages, and supplies for band camp for all members; band shoes and 2 pairs of gloves for each band member. Golden Blues Camp Fee is $50. Golden Blue camp fee covers band director; cost of food, snack, beverages, and supplies for camp for all members.
- If you choose to mail your forms and payment prior to band camp, make checks payable to SPS Band Boosters and mail to:
St. Paul’s School ATTN: Band Boosters, 917 S. Jahncke Ave. Covington, LA 70433.
- Lunch, beverages, and snacks will be provided by the Band Boosters all week. A menu will be emailed before the start of band camp. Your student should bring a lunch if they prefer a different food choice.
- ALL MEMBERS SHOULD HAVE A GOOD BREAKFAST AND ADEQUATELY HYDRATE EACH DAY PRIOR TO CAMP. SPS BAND RECOMMENDATION SHEET
- Marching Wolves Group Photos and individual member photos will be taken Friday, July 27 beginning at 8 a.m. Proper grooming is required (school regulation haircuts and no facial hair). Order forms are available at joeymichel.com under HS Sports Order Form.
- We will have a “Meet the Marching Wolves” performance with “social” to follow on Friday, July 27, 2018, at 6 p.m. Band Booster dads will be cooking jambalaya!
- Direct any questions about band camp to firstname.lastname@example.org