Band Camp Information
PERCUSSION CAMP AND NEW BAND MEMBER ORIENTATION
Percussion Camp and New Band Member Orientation is scheduled beginning Monday, July 16, 2018 from 9:00am – 4:00pm. Percussion camp will end on Wednesday, July 18th at 12:00 noon.
*** The first Marching Wolves Booster Club meeting for parents will be Wednesday, July 18, 2018 at 7:00pm in the St. Paul’s Band Room.
BAND CAMP FOR ALL MARCHING WOLVES
Saint Paul’s Band Camp is scheduled beginning on Monday, July 23, 2018 and ending with a Meet the Band Performance and Social on Friday, July 27, 2018 at 6:00pm .
Band camp will be held Monday, July 23, through Friday, July 27, 2018.
Band – Monday-Thursday 9:00 AM-6:00 PM, Friday 8:00 AM–6:00 PM
Golden Blues – Monday-Thursday 9:00 AM-5:00 PM, Friday 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
- Participation/Parental Permission and Student Medical Information/Release Form must be turned in on the first day of Band Camp.
- Band Camp Fee is $150 for Band members. (New members will need to purchase a uniform hat – cost of $90.00, for a total of $240.00) Camp fee covers the costs of music instructors and band directors; food, snacks, beverages, and supplies for band camp for all members; and band shoes and gloves for band members. If you choose to mail your forms and payment prior to band camp, make checks payable to SPS Band Boosters and mail to:
St. Paul’s School ATTN: Band Boosters, 917 S. Jahncke Ave. Covington, LA 70433.
- Lunch, beverages, and snacks will be provided by the Band Boosters all week. A menu will be emailed before the start of band camp. Your student should bring a lunch if they prefer a different food choice.
- ALL MEMBERS SHOULD HAVE A GOOD BREAKFAST AND ADEQUATELY HYDRATE EACH DAY PRIOR TO CAMP. SEE BAND CAMP RECOMMENDATIONS
- Marching Wolves Group Photos and individual member photos will be taken Friday, July 28 beginning at 8 a.m. Proper grooming is required (school regulation haircuts and no facial hair). Order forms are available at joeymichel.com under HS Sports Order Form.
- We will have a “Meet the Marching Wolves” performance with “social” to follow on Friday, July 27, 2018 at 6 p.m. Band Booster dads will be cooking jambalaya!
- Direct any questions about band camp to email@example.com