Saint Paul’s School
School Year 2020-2021
Saint Paul’s School is a school for young men in grades 8-12. Saint Paul’s School is non-discriminatory. We admit students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. We specifically, but not exclusively, make no discrimination on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of educational policies, application for admission, financial aid, athletic, and extracurricular programs.
Saint Paul’s strives to accept all students who have the ability to benefit from enrollment. All applicants are given serious consideration.
In years when the number of such applicants exceeds the available space, the following policies, issued by the Saint Paul’s Board of Trustees, guide the Admission Committee in its deliberations:
- We are committed to our Lasallian mission to be an inclusive school community, with a special sensitivity and outreach to those in need.
- We are committed to families who have traditionally been associated with our mission and vision as evidenced by previous enrollment and support.
- We are committed to students in Catholic elementary schools that have traditionally been supportive of our mission and vision and whose students have historically enrolled here.
- We are committed to students who practice the Catholic faith.
- We are committed to all other students as space allows.
Thus, acceptance or non-acceptance is not determined by any one factor, including academic achievement. If a student is not accepted, the student’s family should not interpret this as a statement by Saint Paul’s that the student is not qualified or deserving of enrollment here. We do not wish to turn away any deserving student, but sometimes our physical facilities prevent us from accepting all such students.
Click Admissions Process for the Admission Process.
Archdiocese Application can be found HERE.
Please ask if you have any questions. Thank you for your interest in Saint Paul’s.