Alumni Class Agent Program
CLASS AGENTS WANTED!
Whether you were Class President, the class clown or somewhere in between, if you have an interest in reconnecting and strengthening the bond of your classmates with Saint Paul’s School, we have a job for you. We firmly believe that the key to the future prosperity of our Saint Paul’s community hinges upon the alumni, and we will need to call upon the largest possible representation from our Pack. As a means of facilitation in this effort, we would like to recruit a minimum of 2 agents from each graduating class dating back at least 50 years from the Class of 2013.
What does a Class Agent do?
The program is designed to help classmates stay connected and maintain relationships with one another and with Saint Paul’s School. Class Agents work with the Alumni Office to:
- Assist in ensuring that the Alumni Office has the most up to date contact information from all class members.
- Serve as a liaison for communication on a regular basis between the classmates and Saint Paul’s; either via telephone letter, e-mail, or social networking Web sites.
- Assist in locating “lost” members of their class.
- Assist in the collection of current events amongst classmates including marriages, births, special achievements and honors earned.
- Encourage and increase participation in alumni activities throughout the year, and in customary fashion, for individual class reunions. A personal invitation from a classmate goes a long way to get guys back on campus!
- Brainstorm additional ways to keep your class connected. You may even create newsletters for their classes, create class facebook pages, collect photos for an online slideshow, etc…
- Promote class participation in annual giving and philanthropy to ensure the perpetuation of the quality education and fulfillment of the school’s mission.
- Advance professional networking of all alumni by enhancing the current information database.
If you are interested in becoming a class agent, please contact the Office of Development and Alumni at 985 892-3200 ext 1274 or ext 1971. You may also send an email to email@example.com. There are several upcoming events for which your assistance will be needed and we thank you for your interest and consideration.